Arrange the following words into the meaningful sentences!
a. had - daily - test - last - we - math - Monday.
b. get - you - score - did - good - the - in - test?
c. were - five - in - there - the - only - questions - test.
d. did - give - Mrs. Masly - not - us - questions - many.
e. got - score in - yesterday - very - I - test - math - good.
b. Did you get good score in the test?
c. There were only five questions in the test
d. Mrs. Masly did not give us many questions
e. I got very good score in math test yesterday
Maaf kalau salah, semoga membantu
a. had - daily - test - last - we - math - Monday.
b. get - you - score - did - good - the - in - test?
c. were - five - in - there - the - only - questions - test.
d. did - give - Mrs. Masly - not - us - questions - many.
e. got - score in - yesterday - very - I - test - math - good.
Jawaban:
a. we had math daily test last Monday
b. did you get good score in the test?
c. there were only five question in the test
d. Mrs. Masly did not give us many questions
e. I got very good score in math test yesterday
Semoga membantu ^.^
a. We had math daily test las monday.
b. Did you get good score in the test?
c. There were only five questions in the test
d. Mrs. Masly did not give us many questions
e. I got very good score in math test yesterday
Maaf kalau salah, semoga membantu