B. inggris Sekolah Menengah Atas TOLONG BANTU KAKAK
I. Connect the two sentences or fill in the blank with appropriate Adjective
clause

1. This is the car. I want to buy tomorrow
2. I did not believe the story. He told me.
3. the lecture notes .I lent were not clearly written
4. I met the girl. Her father is the president of the company.
5. Sally has an appointment with the hairdresser.you recommended
6. Those --------- refused to show proper identification were not allowed into the building.
7. The researchers are doing case studies of people -------- families have a history of high blood
pressure and heart disease.
8. The phone number was wrong. You gave me.
9. The family ---------- house was decorated the most beautifully for the holidays will receive a
trophy.
10. My friend,------------- has glasses, wasn't at school toda

TOLONG BANTU KAKAK
I. Connect the two sentences or fill in the blank with appropriate Adjective
clause

1. This is the car. I want to buy tomorrow
2. I did not believe the story. He told me.
3. the lecture notes .I lent were not clearly written
4. I met the girl. Her father is the president of the company.
5. Sally has an appointment with the hairdresser.you recommended
6. Those --------- refused to show proper identification were not allowed into the building.
7. The researchers are doing case studies of people -------- families have a history of high blood
pressure and heart disease.
8. The phone number was wrong. You gave me.
9. The family ---------- house was decorated the most beautifully for the holidays will receive a
trophy.
10. My friend,------------- has glasses, wasn't at school toda

Jawaban:

1. This is the car that I want to buy tomorrow.

2. I didn't believe the story that he told me.

3. The lecture notes that I lent were not clearly written.

4. I met the girl whose father is the president of the company.

5. Sally has an appointment with the hairdresser whom you recommended.

6. Those who refused to show proper identification were not allowed into the building.

7. The researchers are doing case studies of people whose families have a history of high blood pressure and heart disease.

8. The phone number which you gave me was wrong.

9. The family whose house was decorated the most beautiful for the holidays will receive a trophy.

10. My friend who has glasses wasn't at school today.

[answer.2.content]